Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Okay people...





Yo! I know, I know, you are mad because I don't update my blog regularly (I'm obviously talking to the only person who cares, MOM). And when I do, I throw up a bunch of pics with NO story. Or a story with NO pics. DEAL with it! I mean, who has time to update a blog while attempting to soak up every waking moment India has to offer?

NOT I.

Enjoy the pics. I will try to give you a "rough cut" of each experience in the near future- hopefully before I return home to Arizona iced tea and big, fluffy couches (two things I miss).

"You are the hero of your own story..."

Bree

6 comments:

sheela said...

wow!you have posted a lot of photos of India!Cool!!!

sheela said...

wow!you have posted a lot of photos of India!Cool!!!

Sharon said...

Bree, I love all the pics and everything you write...you have such a way with words you made me cry! I love and miss you soooo much! And by the way, I'm sure I'm not the only one that looks for the updates on your blog!

Chris said...

Indeed my dear Mom is not the only one, but the most important one for you! I love everything you are doing, and if time allows you to script a few lines those are also truly beautiful and very "Bree"
love You
chris

Bamn said...

these picture a gnarly

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh it looks like you're having so much fun! its crazy to think you are half a world away!